Why Corporate Partnership?
Social Responsibility Enhances Corporate Reputation
of Americans say they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about.
of Americans stated that a company's commitment to a social issue is important when deciding which stocks or mutual funds to invest in.
Increase Employee Engagement & Productivity
say they feel a strong sense of loyalty to their company (vs. 61% for those who are not involved in employee engagement opportunities).*
said they wish their company would do more to support a cause or social/environmental issue.*
- Mutual benefits include brand placement and recognition in the form of logo placement, sponsorships, website visibility and word of mouth.
- All partners will enjoy constant exposure on a dedicated corporate web page and will be featured on our homepage on a rotating basis.
- Partners may restrict the use of funds to any of the 23 Children's Bureau geographic locations (52 counties).
- Companies will receive assistance in identifying and arranging a speaker from the bureau to make a company visit and discuss a program or provide an organization overview.
- All partners will be recognized in the development quarterly newsletter.
* Cone is a strategy and communications agency: 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study
** The Hay Group is a global management consulting firm. To view the Hay Group Working Paper visit haygroup.com/downloads/us/Engaged_Performance_120401.pdf.
Robert Gray, Director of Corporate Relations, 317.375.5290, firstname.lastname@example.org